Wednesday 2 December 2015


I am thrilled to announce that I have a signed a new publishing deal with Totally Entwined Group's new crime and thriller imprint - Evidence Press - which is due to launch soon.
'THROUGH A TWISTED PRISM' will be the first in a new series of crime thrillers, and is due for release in late summer 2016, with follow-up books coming out in a timely fashion from here on in.
For those who have read and enjoyed my first two novels, I thank you wholeheartedly, and I'm really confident that you'll love this new crime series full of characters that stay with you long after the last page.
I'm really looking forward to working with such an innovative publisher who themselves are now part of Bonnier, the UK's fourth largest.
So sorry for the tardiness between book 2 and 3; but erroneous delays should now be a thing of the past. Cheers, Roger.

No comments:

Post a Comment