Friday 3 June 2016

THEY NEVER SAID IT WOULD BE EASY.

As some of you are aware, the company which took over my new publisher announced that they would be dropping their crime and thriller imprint prior to its launch. I had recently signed with them for my new series of crime novels. Oops.
However, I am pleased to announce that I have now signed with the wonderful Endeavour Press, and they will be publishing my new novel - the first in the new series - entitled, 'THROUGH A TWISTED PRISM' as an E-book and in paperback.

I'll keep you updated as things progress. For those of you who have read and enjoyed my 'Burrows and Lee' books, I will be returning to them at some stage to see what they are up to? But if you enjoyed those characters, I think you are going to love meeting the characters in 'Through a Twisted Prism'; well, that's the hope anyway.
Thanks,
Roger.

No comments:

Post a Comment